Sunday 27 October 2013

HHMMMADNESS Day 23

Today I did get some movies in, although a few were repeats. But it was enjoyable to watch Repo! The Genetic Opera, Nightmare Before Christmas and Hocus Pocus while carving pumpkins and drinking delicious pumpkin-flavored hot chocolate with Halloween Peeps in them.

Oh yes, it was as good as it sounds!



So warm and tasty! Wanna see our awesome pumpkin escapades? Pumpkin guts for everyone!





I left my pumpkin at my friends house like some mother abandoning her child on a stranger's doorstep. See why I shouldn't have kids now? Maybe they can love it better than I can.
Now here are my movies/shows of the day that were not doubles...

DRACULA (1hr/2013)

Kweeny's Rating: Yay! Vampires that dont Sparkle!

Summary: It was the first episode of the new show, but it was pretty good for a start. I like the guy playing Dracula, he's hunky and captures the arrogance, the passion and the smexy bad ass-ness that is Dracula. I like the vengeance angle they are going with too, and the rebelliousness that only Dracula can do with such class. Wanna see where they go with this for sure.

HOCUS POCUS (96 mins/1993)

Kweeny's Rating: One of the few, awesome Disney movies! 

Summary: I ADORE this movie. I know all the curses by heart, and can't help but sing Bette Midler's version of "I Put A Spell On You" every time I hear it. The Sanderson sisters are awesome witches. And how many Disney films do you know of have BONUS POINTS in them for the MADNESS? This one does! They actually kill a child in it! DUDE!

1 comment:

  1. Haven't watch the Dracula episode yet, glad to hear it was good! I saw Hocus Pocus this year for the first time, it was fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! Everyone loves comments! How will I know you visited without a comment? Just be respectful please.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...